The WHO PQP prequalified a record number of 9 products in a single day, of which 4 were generic reproductive health (RH) products. This demonstrates that the WHO PQP for reproductive health medicines is achieving results. The RHSC QuRHM programme, managed by Concept Foundation, is playing a major role in ensuring that generic products are entering the prequalification pipeline by providing technical support to manufacturers and by creating awareness of the need for prequalification of products by international donors and procurers within the manufacturing community. Together, these activities being undertaken by WHO and Concept Foundation are continuing to increase the availability of low cost, quality assured RH products for women and girls in low-income countries.
- Job Opportunity – Programme Officer 11/11/2020
- Cost of goods sold analysis and recommendations to reduce costs of co-packaged mifepristone–misoprostol for medical abortion 06/11/2020
- Corticosteroids safe and effective for preventing preterm newborn death and respiratory complications in low and middle-income countries 02/11/2020
Top News Stories
- Cost of goods sold analysis and recommendations to reduce costs of co-packaged mifepristone–misoprostol for medical abortion
- Corticosteroids safe and effective for preventing preterm newborn death and respiratory complications in low and middle-income countries
- Mifepristone for emergency contraception: Case for recommendation in practice guidelines
- Self-care and remote care during pregnancy: a new paradigm?
- Optimal intrapartum care in the twenty-first century