A third quality assured, generic DMPA-IM contraceptive product available for procurement
Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
The Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results have been released, finally providing long awaited answers to questions about the relationship between DMPA, the Implant and the Copper IUD and risk of HIV transmission in women.
WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health
Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health
Access to Quality Assured generic Intramuscular DMPA continues to rise
Quality of Life-Saving Medicines – A New Investment Strategy
The International Planned Parenthood Federation today launched www.MedAb.org – the Medical Abortion Commodities Database, which houses information on the availability of quality misoprostol, mifepristone and co-packaged mifepristone and misoprostol (combipacks) at national level.
Following the highly successful “Incentivising Investments in Quality Medicines” event at the World Health Assembly, USP and partners in the #MedsWeCanTrust Campaign have released a report into the learnings from the event. As a #MedsWeCanTrust partner, we are happy to share the report: The Case for Quality.
News & Events
- A third quality assured, generic DMPA-IM product available for procurement
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality