Our Partners and Donors
Concept Foundation works with a diverse network of global partners and stakeholders in both the reproductive health commodity and broader sexual and reproductive health constituencies, spanning the private and public sectors.
- Academic and research institutions
- Clinical and laboratory research organizations
- Commercial suppliers of SRH medicines and technologies
- Global public health organizations, governments and their health ministries
- International procurers
- Not for profit and nongovernmental organizations operating globally to improve access to quality-assured SRH medicines and technologies
Central to Concept Foundation’s operations is its long-standing collaboration with HRP (UNDP/UNFPA/UNICEF/WHO/World Bank Special Programme of Research, Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction)/SRH/WHO
Concept Foundation works under a collaboration agreement with WHO supporting them in providing access to quality-assured and affordable reproductive health medicines in low- and middle-income countries. This collaboration agreement allows us to work closely WHO on all sexual and reproductive health medicines and technologies. We also work closely with the WHO Prequalification Team (WHO PQ) and WHO Department of Essential Medicines and Health Products.
Concept Foundation works with both private sector partners and public sector donors to fund the work and services it provides:
Concept Foundation provides technical support services to private sector manufacturing partners to develop new or existing SRH medicines and technologies, obtain WHO PQ or other SRA approvals and obtain product registrations in LMIC markets. This work supports the sustainability of Concept Foundation.