The presentations from the different working groups and general meeting are now available on the RHSC website.
Concept Foundation will be present at the Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC) 16th Membership Meeting in Oslo, Norway next week, from 5-9 October.
The Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC) held its 16th Membership Meeting in Oslo, Norway, from 5-9 October 2015, focusing on “Opportunities in an evolving landscape”. Concept Foundation attended this meeting, and gave presentations on expanding access to quality-assured maternal health medicines and increasing choice through introduction of new contraceptive methods.
As part of Concept Foundation’s work with the Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC), the recently formed Generic Manufacturers Caucus for Reproductive Health (GEM/RH) will collaborate with RHSC to increase the availability of quality, affordable and safe reproductive health products and medicines to women, girls and families in need.
A Meeting on Hormonal Contraceptives and other Essential Medicines was held at UNFPA headquarters in New York, 16-18th April.
The meeting was a follow-up to an interagency consultation with procurers held by RHSC in Washington DC in May 2010 and focused on the harmonization and alignment of quality assurance policies and practices amongst international procurers.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health