Quality of Life-Saving Medicines – A New Investment Strategy
The Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC) held its 16th Membership Meeting in Oslo, Norway, from 5-9 October 2015, focusing on “Opportunities in an evolving landscape”. Concept Foundation attended this meeting, and gave presentations on expanding access to quality-assured maternal health medicines and increasing choice through introduction of new contraceptive methods.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health