The first generic two-rod sub-dermal levonorgestrel 75mg implant product has received a positive result from the Expert Review Panel (ERP), making it the first of its kind to reach the quality standard for international procurement.
The presentations from the different working groups and general meeting are now available on the RHSC website.
Concept Foundation will be present at the Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC) 16th Membership Meeting in Oslo, Norway next week, from 5-9 October.
The topmost drug technical advisory body of the Union Health Ministry in India has recommended the introduction of the injectable contraceptive DMPA
Concept Foundation is pleased to announce that India’s Drugs Technical Advisory Board recently agreed to the introduction of Depot-medroxyprogesterone acetate, or DMPA, under the National Family Planning Programme.
Concept Foundation is pleased to announce the WHO prequalification of the first generic emergency contraceptive product, Levonorgestrel 0.75mg, manufactured by Famycare in India.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health