The Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results have been released, finally providing long awaited answers to questions about the relationship between DMPA, the Implant and the Copper IUD and risk of HIV transmission in women.
Access to Quality Assured generic Intramuscular DMPA continues to rise
The topmost drug technical advisory body of the Union Health Ministry in India has recommended the introduction of the injectable contraceptive DMPA
Concept Foundation is pleased to announce that India’s Drugs Technical Advisory Board recently agreed to the introduction of Depot-medroxyprogesterone acetate, or DMPA, under the National Family Planning Programme.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health