WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health
Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health
Concept Foundation is pleased to announce that over the coming year it will be working to address maternal health supply gaps in Ethiopia, with a new grant from the RHSC Innovation Fund.
At the end of last month, the WHO announced the implementation of a new financing model for their Prequalification programme, to take effect in January 2017. The detailed scheme and other questions and answers that any manufacturers may have are also available on the WHO website.
On 15 July 2016, the committee for the National Essential Drugs (NED) list in Thailand included Medabon® to the NED list.
Fiona Theunissen, MBA and Dr Hans Vemer, CEO of Concept Foundation and former obstetrician, discuss why quality, which is by no means a given, is such an important consideration when purchasing maternal health medicines such as uterotonics.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health