A briefing note on the quality of misoprostol products has been published in WHO Drug Information, presenting findings from the analysis of misoprostol samples from a variety of countries, specifically regarding percentage of active ingredient over time in relation to the labelled content, for products in different types of blister packs.
UNFPA have updated the list of medicines that are available for procurement based on a positive recommendation from the Expert Review Panel (ERP).
Concept Foundation will be present at the Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC) 16th Membership Meeting in Oslo, Norway next week, from 5-9 October.
Earlier this month, Concept Foundation, in collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO), hosted a workshop on the Optimal Procurement of Affordable and Quality-Assured Life-Saving Commodities in Kampala, Uganda. The workshop went extremely well, and Concept Foundation would like to thank all of the participants for their engagement and commitment to ensuring the access and availability of these essential maternal health medicines to women around the world.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health