The first generic two-rod sub-dermal levonorgestrel 75mg implant product has received a positive result from the Expert Review Panel (ERP), making it the first of its kind to reach the quality standard for international procurement.
A third mifepristone product, manufactured by Acme Formulation in India, has received a positive score for procurement by the Expert Review Panel (ERP).
UNFPA have updated the list of medicines that are available for procurement based on a positive recommendation from the Expert Review Panel (ERP).
On July 15, 2015, UNFPA will be publishing an invitation to manufacturers of reproductive health medicines to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for product evaluation by the WHO Expert Review Panel (ERP).
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health