Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health
Fiona Theunissen, MBA and Dr Hans Vemer, CEO of Concept Foundation and former obstetrician, discuss why quality, which is by no means a given, is such an important consideration when purchasing maternal health medicines such as uterotonics.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health