Following the highly successful “Incentivising Investments in Quality Medicines” event at the World Health Assembly, USP and partners in the #MedsWeCanTrust Campaign have released a report into the learnings from the event. As a #MedsWeCanTrust partner, we are happy to share the report: The Case for Quality.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health