The WHO PQ has announced a pilot collaborative registration procedure for SRA-approved medicines. Products being included in this pilot are medicines for HIV, TB, and antimalarials, as well as RH products such as contraceptives and maternal health medicines.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health