Access to quality magnesium sulfate and implementation of guidelines can help reduce maternal deaths due to preeclampsia. When a mother dies, the impact of her death reaches much further than the individual tragedy. It affects the life and health of…Read More
Fiona Theunissen, MBA and Dr Hans Vemer, CEO of Concept Foundation and former obstetrician, discuss why quality, which is by no means a given, is such an important consideration when purchasing maternal health medicines such as uterotonics.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health