At the end of last month, the WHO announced the implementation of a new financing model for their Prequalification programme, to take effect in January 2017. The detailed scheme and other questions and answers that any manufacturers may have are also available on the WHO website.
A third mifepristone product, manufactured by Acme Formulation in India, has received a positive score for procurement by the Expert Review Panel (ERP).
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) has issued its 9th Invitation to Manufacturers of Reproductive Health Medicines to Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for Product Evaluation by the WHO Expert Review Panel (ERP).
Collaborative registration is a useful procedure for manufacturers, which serves to facilitate and accelerate national registration of products that have been prequalified by WHO PQP.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health