Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health
At the end of last month, the WHO announced the implementation of a new financing model for their Prequalification programme, to take effect in January 2017. The detailed scheme and other questions and answers that any manufacturers may have are also available on the WHO website.
On 15 July 2016, the committee for the National Essential Drugs (NED) list in Thailand included Medabon® to the NED list.
The Indian pharmaceutical company ACME Formulation Pvt. Ltd. have achieved WHO prequalification for their Misoprostol 200µg product, with technical assistance provided by Concept Foundation.
Earlier this month, Concept Foundation, in collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO), hosted a workshop on the Optimal Procurement of Affordable and Quality-Assured Life-Saving Commodities in Kampala, Uganda. The workshop went extremely well, and Concept Foundation would like to thank all of the participants for their engagement and commitment to ensuring the access and availability of these essential maternal health medicines to women around the world.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health