Two publications were released recently that provide significant new evidence on uterotonics used for prevention and treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
Fiona Theunissen, MBA and Dr Hans Vemer, CEO of Concept Foundation and former obstetrician, discuss why quality, which is by no means a given, is such an important consideration when purchasing maternal health medicines such as uterotonics.
News & Events
- A third quality assured, generic DMPA-IM product available for procurement
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality