On July 15, 2015, UNFPA will be publishing an invitation to manufacturers of reproductive health medicines to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for product evaluation by the WHO Expert Review Panel (ERP).
As part of Concept Foundation’s work with the Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC), the recently formed Generic Manufacturers Caucus for Reproductive Health (GEM/RH) will collaborate with RHSC to increase the availability of quality, affordable and safe reproductive health products and medicines to women, girls and families in need.
The WHO Prequalification of Medicines Programme has published a briefing note on the Prequalification of Medicines for Reproductive Health.
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health