Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
On 15 July 2016, the committee for the National Essential Drugs (NED) list in Thailand included Medabon® to the NED list.
The WHO PQ has announced a pilot collaborative registration procedure for SRA-approved medicines. Products being included in this pilot are medicines for HIV, TB, and antimalarials, as well as RH products such as contraceptives and maternal health medicines.
UNFPA have updated the list of medicines that are available for procurement based on a positive recommendation from the Expert Review Panel (ERP).
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) has issued its 9th Invitation to Manufacturers of Reproductive Health Medicines to Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for Product Evaluation by the WHO Expert Review Panel (ERP).
Concept Foundation will be present at the Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC) 16th Membership Meeting in Oslo, Norway next week, from 5-9 October.
The 17 Global Goals for Sustainable Development have been adopted at the UN Summit for Sustainable Development this weekend in New York!
News & Events
- From Concept Foundation: July 2019
- Concept Foundation announces A. Metin Gülmezoglu as its new Executive Director
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) trial results released
- World Preeclampsia Day – Access to quality magnesium sulfate to reduce maternal mortality
- WHO/UNICEF/UNFPA Joint Statement: Appropriate Storage and Management of Oxytocin – a Key Commodity for Maternal Health