Concept Foundation is working under a collaborative agreement with WHO assisting partners with quality, manufacturing, quality certification, registration and market introduction of their products.
- Manufacturers of generic products for reproductive health
- Local and international procurers
- Health authorities, regulatory agencies and other relevant authorities in LMICs
- Public/private healthcare providers
- Relevant global initiatives – FP2020, United Nations Commission for Life-Saving Commodities for Women and Children (UNCoLSC), Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC), the Global Safe Abortion Initiative etc.
- Relevant inter-governmental organizations (e.g. WHO, UNFPA)
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- Private – and governmental donors
Concept Foundation believe that efforts to improve the sexual and reproductive health of women in less developed countries are most effective when stakeholders work together to achieve a common aim, with each contributing based upon individual comparative advantages. Concept Foundation’s activities towards increasing and improving access to family planning, maternal health and medical abortion medicines are currently coordinated with and supported by the following donors, as listed below.